- 14507 Frontier Rd, Omaha, NE 68138, USA
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; expedited; temperature-controlled; and flatbed services. Werner’s Logistics portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
Fleet Coordinators manage, coordinate, and communicate with our truck fleet during the off-hours through satellite and telephone networks.
- Continuously answer and process messages from 180 to 300 drivers through the Qualcomm satellite communication system.
- Monitor assigned, pre-assigned, committed, and late load statuses.
- Authorize and pay out driver expenses, assist in driver personal and safety issues, plan trailer swaps and splits as needed.
- Troubleshoot problems that drivers have such as late loads, load assignment, routing, permits, lumpers, advances, finding empty trailers, and overweight problems.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration with an emphasis in Transportation/Logistics, Management, Marketing, or equivalent experience preferred. Previous dispatch and AS400 experience is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.