- 4219 Fritch Dr, Bethlehem, PA 18020, USA
Roadmaster Drivers School, a Premier National Commercial Truck Driver Training School, and a subsidiary of Werner Enterprises, Inc., is currently seeking a proven and experienced School Manager to lead our Bethlehem, PA campus in training the next generation of safe, professional entry-level commercial drivers.
What We Offer:
- Immediate Full-Time position
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Company provide Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan w/ Company Match
- Employee Perks Program through Abenity®
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation time and other benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
As the School Manager, you will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and management of the school site operations. Areas of responsibility include management of the admissions, administration, student finance, placement and overall training functions of the school. You will be responsible to meet projections and performance goals in terms of both revenue and graduation numbers. You will work closely with corporate senior management to achieve objectives and grow the location. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with senior staff to maximize gross revenue, manage costs and generate positive net revenue for the school through well-managed operations
- Working closely with management and marketing to maximize student enrollments
- Prepare for school inspections by local, state and federal agencies in conjunction with the corporate compliance department
- Responsibility for development, implementation, and monitoring of course offerings and other school income opportunities.
- Monitoring and managing student progress, student attendance, student retention, and acceptable student placement rates
- Monitoring the schools CDL third party testing approval and the certification of examiners along with the scheduling and proper testing procedures for all applicants as applicable.
- Maximizing the CDL onsite testing revenue and growth opportunities
- Responsibility for the implementation and remedial use of all established school policies
- Assist and managing in the hiring, counseling and termination of school personnel as applicable
- Responsible for complete, correct and timely submission of all evaluations, forms and required reports associated with the school operations and additional reporting as requested
- 5 -7 years of managerial and supervisory experience, preferably in the private school industry or transportation industry or a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and a minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of managing sales, education, and customer service
- Excellent communication skills to include both oral and written forms of communication
- Able to travel for initial and subsequent training, as well as support for locations in transition at the School Manager position
- Possess demonstrated physical, intellectual, and leadership ability to perform the duties of managing, coordinating and directing school operations including admissions, training, student finance, graduate placement, and school administration
- Ability to assist with corporate compliance and implementation of established policies and procedures, and compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations
Roadmaster Drivers School is a Drug-Free Workplace. Successful completion of a company approved pre-employment drug screen is required of all candidates as part of the hiring process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.