- 4395 Laybourne Rd, Springfield, OH 45505, USA
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; expedited; temperature-controlled; and flatbed services. Werner’s Logistics portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
Our Parts Clerks obtain, receive, store, and issue vehicle parts. Perform data entry and file maintenance. Material handling with motorized and non-motorized equipment. Operate basic office equipment, computers and receive telephone calls from vendors and other office personnel.
- Inventory Control: identify and deposit core/warranty items, monitor and stock selected/essential items, perform inventory count of on hand quantities, load change or delete inventory data, establish and maintain files, receive items procured by the Parts Department, issue items against repair orders, pull items from stock bins for issue, shipment or disposition, identify, load change or delete warehouse locations, make deliveries/pick up items at off site locations, place items into warehouse stock/locations, process/deliver excess/surplus/scrap/salvage items to proper location/vendor, and receive, store and secure damaged freight.
- Purchasing: process off-line purchase orders.
- Data Entry: process transaction for receipts, issues and shipments, process inventory adjustment transactions, process transactions to load, change or delete inventory data and warehouse locations.
- Manage and Train Employees: may be asked to identify/monitor and conduct training for new employees on job requirements, assignments, procedures and responsibilities, successfully complete training scheduled/received.
- General Duties: housekeeping, telephone work, operate forklift and parts truck, and any other reasonable assigned duties.
- High School diploma, required.
- One year of data entry and inventory experience.
- Due to this position handling heavy parts, the applicant must be able to lift 100 lbs.
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate based on applicant’s age.
For more information contact Chris @ 402-894-3702.