Company Store Clerk - Part Time
- 14507 Frontier Rd, Omaha, NE 68138, USA
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; expedited; temperature-controlled; and flatbed services. Werner’s Logistics portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
The main purpose of this position is to support the Company Store by ensuring that each customer receives outstanding customer service. This is accomplished by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting customers, providing solid product and promotion knowledge, and excellent retail services.
- Operate POS system. Collect money or process card purchases for items and provide correct change.
- Assist customers with merchandise questions and purchases at the Werner Company Store.
- Responsible for stocking and dusting areas of the store as needed along with organizing each of the stores zoned areas. Perform monthly expiration date checks on products.
- Maintain weekly inventory of electronics and other assigned sections.
- Count and tag store or promotional merchandise as needed.
- Perform duties related to opening or closing store as needed.
- Process weekly Orientation-Pack orders; enter into appropriate system; process through payroll system; and create any required report.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Timely and regular attendance according to the scheduled shift as determined by supervisory personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Two years retail store or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work Saturday and occasional evenings.
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.