English to zhTW - Marketing/IT Translator/Reviewer - Freelance/Remote
- Remote, tw
Welocalize, Inc., founded in 1997, offers innovative language services to help global brands reach audiences around the world in more than 175 languages. We provide translation and localization services, talent management, language tools, automation and technology, quality and program management. With more than 1,000 full-time employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Japan and China. www.welocalize.com
• Perform on demand and planned English into Traditional Chinese(TW) translation, review and quality control tasks related to the product dealing with jobs of online help/user interface/marketing contents;
• Deliver stable quality in a fast-paced working environment;
• Follow up quality metrics, customer feedback, style change on a real time basis;
• Investigate client’s negative feedback, figure out and implement effective action plans.
It's an ongoing long-term project for a US-based client in IT/Marketing/transportation network area and ideally linguists are expected to commit 1000~1500 words/day. You can take on a smaller volume, too and we can agree on this additionally.
New linguists onboarding is scheduled to start on 29th November therefore we are looking to recruit and onboard qualified Taiwanese translators and reviewers asap.
• Native-speaker of Traditional Chinese in Taiwan, and fluent in English;
• Degree in linguistics, translation and/or equivalent experience;
• Extensive experience in Marketing/UI Localization and proven track record as translator/reviewer.
If this freelance job is interesting to you, please apply and make sure your CV shows your translation experience.
If there's a fit, we'll ask you to sign an NDA so we can give you all the details about this fun client, and ask you take a client-specific test.