[Multiple languages] Post-editors with Medical Expertise
- Paris, France
Welocalize, Inc., founded in 1997, offers innovative language services to help global brands reach audiences around the world in more than 175 languages. We provide translation and localization services, talent management, language tools, automation and technology, quality and program management. With more than 1,000 full-time employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Japan and China. www.welocalize.com
Welocalize Life Sciences is an industry leader in translation, interpretation and localization for the highly regulated clinical research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical devices, animal health and healthcare industries.
The Talent Management team is currently recruiting medical machine translation posteditors for the following language pairs:
- English US into French (France)
- English US into Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Portugal) into English US
- French (France) into English US
- Italian (Italy) into English US
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Multilingual profile
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in translation and/or editing of medical documents (clinical research)
- Machine translation postediting experience is preferred
- Proficient use of CAT tools, especially Memsource
- Attention to detail
- Good availability and quick response times.
- Competitive rates.
What we offer:
- Steady volume of projects and long term partnership
- Interaction and professional relationship with global production teams
- Multicultural, international team with a great variety of document types and topics
- On-time payments
Selected candidates will be invited to complete a medical machine translation postediting test. Approved linguists will be then included in our pool of external partners and professional details will be made available to our global Production teams.
If interested, please send your application through our Welocalize Translator Partnership webpage