Voice Recording QA Tester
- Houston, TX, USA
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
Welocalize is offering a unique opportunity for those who enjoy a combination of linguistic and technical work. We have a voice recording project and we need 100-200 people to participate and bring some enthusiasm to the team. If you speak English or Spanish with native level fluency, and are looking for a fun Summer/Fall gig this is a great opportunity for you! Full training provided.
Languages needed: English or Spanish
Onsite in North Houston, TX (no remote work)
Hourly wage: $17/hr
Work hours: 8* hours/day* (Mon-Fri but flexible hours)
6am-3pm or 3pm-12am (please specify which shift you prefer when applying)
Start date: ASAP
W-2 based contract position
You must have a current work authorization for the USA
If you are interested or have any friends that are, please apply online. Thanks and look forward working with you.
Requirements of the job:
- English language (from the U.S.) or Spanish with native-level fluency (spoken, written, comprehension).
- Able to follow instructions very well and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client.
- Ability to focus for extended periods of time.
- Strong typing skills
- Solid technical skills
- Preferred experience with iOS devices
- Great attention to detail and willingness to meet project targets.
- Positive attitude, open mind, and adaptability to changing requirements are a plus on this job.
- Adherence to great attendance daily is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.