Wellness Assistant, Table Bay
- Cape Town, South Africa
The Wellness WAY
Wellness Warehouse was launched with the vision of creating a holistic health destination for conscious consumers wanting to live life well for themselves, their communities and the planet.
Rather than rest on our laurels, we are continuing to grow and evolve, offering an innovative and collaborative working environment that encourages individual and community development through ongoing learning.
Our talent strategy is to recruit people as brand ambassadors and change agents at every level of the business, empowering them through our Wellness Training Academy.
You’re perfect for the Wellness family if you have a passion for wellbeing, genuinely care about making a positive difference in people’s lives and are a motivated team player committed to exceptional customer service.
We invite you to join us on the wonderful Wellness journey.
- Budgets / targets – Contribute to meeting and exceeding sales
- Customer service – Assist with POS
- Training – specialise in Health and Foods departments through focussed supplier training and prescribed booklist completion
- Store atmosphere – ensure a professional environment
- Store look and feel – adherence to store disciplines, marketing and visual merchandising guidelines, knowledge of store layout
Store Disciplines and Productivity
- Merchandising - accurate ticketing and effective merchandising as per support office guidelines
- Stock - stock counts and product expiry checks
- Grade 12
- Relevant diploma / short course qualification – health and wellness modality
- 3+ Years retail sales with industry-specific experience
- Wellness product knowledge
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Fully computer literate
- Genuine interest in the Wellness brand and products
- Understanding of the Wellness customer and brand
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and extended retail hours
- Competitive, market-related salaries based on skills and experience
- Remuneration based on a ‘cost to company’ model
- Provident fund, death and disability cover (permanent team members)
- Performance incentives
- Team member discounts on in-store and online purchases
- Bonus birthday leave day
- Exceptional training and knowledge acquisition through our in-house Wellness Training Academy
- Exceptional product training with suppliers of our key brands
- Free Wellness Healthy Happenings event access
- Involvement with a community of people who really care about making a difference in the world