Creditors Clerk - Cape Town
- Cape Town, South Africa
The Wellness WAY
Wellness Warehouse was launched with the vision of creating a holistic health destination for conscious consumers wanting to live life well for themselves, their communities and the planet.
Rather than rest on our laurels, we are continuing to grow and evolve, offering an innovative and collaborative working environment that encourages individual and community development through ongoing learning.
Our talent strategy is to recruit people as brand ambassadors and change agents at every level of the business, empowering them through our Wellness Training Academy.
You’re perfect for the Wellness family if you have a passion for wellbeing, genuinely care about making a positive difference in people’s lives and are a motivated team player committed to exceptional customer service.
We invite you to join us on the wonderful Wellness journey
As One of the TEAM
Our customer experience is always front of mind and is the Why behind what we do. As a creditors clerk, you will work as part of a creditors team that is responsible for the management of credit processing and maintenance of supplier accounts.
Your Strategic FOCUS AREAS
Maintain Supplier relations
- Ensure invoices are processed timeously and accurately.
- Liaise with Procurements/Buyers about invoices queries. (48 Hour Turnover)
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve Queries.
- Handle enquiries and give feedback to superiors.
- Stamp invoices and EFT payments stubs with PAID stamp.
- File supplier invoices and statements.
- Mail or fax supplier reconciliations.
- Filing of trade agreements in the correct format.
- Ensure that all supplier invoices have corresponding WW PO.
- Ensure that all supplier invoices have proper vat and address details of both parties.
- Ensure that all vat registered suppliers to be paid on vat or tax invoices.
- Reconcile to supplier statements accurately.
- Reconcile to the general ledger accurately.
Maximise cash flows; minimise losses, protect the company's investment in accounts payable
- Assist other creditors clerks with reconciliations to maximise cash flows, minimise losses.
- Assist others with solving problems.
- Ensure to know your supplier settlement terms.
- Ensure credit requests from suppliers are received and processed onto SAP.
- Ensure rebates requested gets credited and processed onto SAP.
- Ensure that supplier statements are accurately reconciled to company ledger.
- Ensure that all supplier discounts available are taken.
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid on time always.
- Ensure remuneration for debit balance accounts.
Prepare payment runs
- Prepare weekly, and monthly payment runs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports: age analysis, vendor payment analysis and other ad-hoc reports as required by management.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc finance tasks
- Grade 12/Matric
- Accountancy and bookkeeping experience
- Computer Literacy in MS Office particularly in Excel
- Pastel Evolution
- 3-5 years creditors experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to maintain accuracy
- Willingness to work to strict schedules to maximise settlement discounts
- Good telephone manner and etiquette
- Competitive, market-related salaries based on skills and experience
- Team member discounts on in-store and online purchases
- Bonus birthday leave day
- Exceptional training and knowledge aquisition through our in-house Wellness Training Academy
- A community of people who really care about making a difference in the world