LPN - Home Health, 19384
- Lowell, MA, USA
- Job Category (for posting purposes): Nursing
- Work Address: 847 Rogers Street, Suite 201, Lowell, MA 01852
Home Health Foundation is a proud member of Wellforce, a health system that is rethinking how academic and community centers, local and national businesses, and technology and service innovators can all work together. So that clinicians can deliver expert care where it’s needed most. And, so that we can bring wellness back to health care, one person at a time.
The Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse provides nursing care to patients and families in their homes. The scope of nursing includes direct patient care, and patient advocacy in the coordination of care directly with the RN case manager and with the multidisciplinary team.
- Active LPN Licensure in Massachusetts, and New Hampshire (or willingness to obtain).
- Minimum of one year of acute nursing experience or applicable SNF experience as a LPN.
- Home care nursing experience preferred.
- Must have a driver’s license, auto insurance, and current CPR certification.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.