Home Health Registered Nurse, 18736
- Bedford, NH 03110, USA
- Job Category (for posting purposes): Nursing
- Work Address: 10 Corporate Drive, Suite 203, Bedford, NH 03110
Home Health Foundation is a proud member of Wellforce, a health system that is rethinking how academic and community centers, local and national businesses, and technology and service innovators can all work together. So that clinicians can deliver expert care where it’s needed most. And, so that we can bring wellness back to health care, one person at a time.
*** Up to $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus Available ***
Competitive salary. Generous earned time. Rapid growth.
Utilizing the nursing process, the Home Health Registered Nurse will manage and deliver comprehensive home health services to clients with various medical/surgical diagnoses within their place of residence. Responsible for providing nursing care to patients and education to families in their homes; coordinates activities with other community and Agency staff and carries out special activities on assignment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree in nursing strongly preferred.
- Registration and current RN Licensure in the state of Massachusetts and New Hampshire in good standing required.
- Professional certification highly encouraged.
- CPR certification required unless ACLS certified.
- Minimum of one year of acute medical/surgical nursing experience required. Two or three years of acute medical/surgical experience and/or community health experience preferred.
- IV and other high tech nursing skills preferred.
- Health care and medical/surgical experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well in very busy situations.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Good organization skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Home Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested in candidates who, through their service, training and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care community.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.