- Kaneshie, Accra, Ghana
Wekplace is an online employment marketplace and a virtual Human Resources services provider for companies. We modernize the way companies manage people, from the way they recruit, onboard, develop talent, pay, retain, and build a company culture. We currently operate in Kigali - Rwanda, and Accra - Ghana.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media for our client.
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Experience with an Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing firm is highly required
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Always remember Wekplace does not require any payment from job applicants whatsoever during our hiring process. Please ensure your information is been well displayed in the forms before submitting it. Wekplace is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Kindly call/WhatsApp (+233) 0302959356 for follow-ups, inquiries, or reports or visit www.weklace.com to know more about us.