Events and Programs Associate
- Ring Road Central, Accra, Ghana
Wekplace is an employment-related SaaS platform and a virtual Human Resources services provider for companies. We modernize the way companies manage people, from the way they recruit, onboard, develop talent, pay, retain, and build a company culture. We currently operate in Kigali - Rwanda, and Accra - Ghana.
We are looking for a competent Event and Associate to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience for our client.
The employee will ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Be in charge of hiring personnel
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Proven experience as event or programs manager in similar fields
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
Probationary Period: None
Job Type: Intermediate Executive Level
Salary Range: GHS1200.00 - GHS1500.00
Always remember Wekplace does not require any payment from job applicants whatsoever during our hiring process. Please ensure your information is been well displayed in the forms before submitting it. Wekplace is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Kindly call/WhatsApp (+233) 0302959356 for follow-ups, inquiries, or reports or visit www.weklace.com to know more about us.