Marketing and Sales Personnel (Intern)
- Pawpaw St, Accra, Ghana
Wekplace, currently operates in Accra, Ghana | Kigali, Rwanda | Port Louis, Mauritius. We are an employment technology company building a revolutionary SaaS Platform to transform the traditional staffing system with our data-driven network of employment-related applications.
Currently, We leverage on the power of efficient technologies to hunt for unique talents for our employers globally using our available job board with integration of an Applicant Tracking System and other job aggregators.
We are looking for a talented Marketing and Sales Personnel to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our client. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our client’s success according to trends and customer requirements. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services leading to regular active sales in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate the continued growth of our client.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.) exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor the progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Proven experience as a Marketing and Sales or similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Applying for a vacancy on Wekplace is completely FREE. Kindly call ((+233) 0302959356 for follow ups, inquiries or reports. Wekplace is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.