Business Development Executive
- Dzorwulu Cres, Accra, Ghana
- Employees can work remotely
Wekplace, currently operates in Accra, Ghana | Kigali, Rwanda | Port Louis, Mauritius. We are an employment technology company building a revolutionary SaaS Platform to transform the traditional staffing system with our data-driven network of employment-related applications.
Currently, We leverage on the power of efficient technologies to hunt for unique talents for our employers globally using our available job board with integration of an Applicant Tracking System and other job aggregators.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams for our client. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven minimum of 5 years work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Applying for a vacancy on Wekplace is completely FREE. Kindly call ((+233) 0302959356 for follow ups, inquiries or reports. Wekplace is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.