- Dzorwulu Cres, Accra, Ghana
Wekplace, currently operates in Accra, Ghana | Kigali, Rwanda | Port Louis, Mauritius. We are an employment technology company building a revolutionary SaaS Platform to transform the traditional staffing system with our data-driven network of employment-related applications.
Currently, We leverage on the power of efficient technologies to hunt for unique talents for our employers globally using our available job board with integration of an Applicant Tracking System and other job aggregators.
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments, taxes, and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets for our client.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the accounting sector.
- Advanced knowledge on Taxation is required.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (ICAG or ACCA) is a plus
Applying for a vacancy on Wekplace is completely FREE. Kindly call ((+233) 0302959356 for follow ups, inquiries or reports. Wekplace is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.