- Spintex Rd, Accra, Ghana
Wekplace, currently operates in Accra, Ghana | Kigali, Rwanda | Port Louis, Mauritius. We are an employment technology company building a revolutionary SaaS Platform to transform the traditional staffing system with our data-driven network of employment-related applications.
Currently, We leverage on the power of efficient technologies to hunt for unique talents for our employers globally using our available job board with integration of an Applicant Tracking System and other job aggregators.
We are looking for a responsible and presentable Personal Assistant for the CEO of our partner organization to provide personal, secretarial, and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO's life and work.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Supervise business activities
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Devise and maintain an office filing system
- A resdent of Spintex, Accra or its neighbouring environment
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum of 2 years years working experience
- Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Applying for a vacancy on Wekplace is completely FREE. Kindly call ((+233) 0302959356 for follow ups, inquiries or reports. Wekplace is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.