Customer Support Specialist
- ., Sydney, NSW, Australia
We build software to enable hiring to be faster and fairer for hirers and candidates. By building modern, candidate friendly talent platforms for some of the biggest brands in the game, we’re centering effective and fair recruiting around soft-skills and potential, not degrees and traditional resumes. Our journey so far has been a big one, born out of Auckland New Zealand with an office in Sydney we service the globe working with customers like Square Payments, Target, Uber, Fly Buys, Atlassian and IBM.
This year is all about growth and to ensure we're still offering our customers A++ service we're hiring a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing business immediately. This role is (currently) WFH and is based in Sydney.
In this role you’ll be comfortable with change, have a creative approach to problem solving, coupled with impeccable communication skills and customer service. Day to day, you’ll be executing a range of activities including but not limited to customer relationships, and support.
- Monitoring inbound customer support enquiries via phone, email, an chat
- Triage customer support enquiries and quickly assist to resolve issues in real time.
- Identify, document, and follow up with Weirdly engineers and Customer Success team on product bugs and features, taking ownership of customers’ issues
- Assist in on-boarding of new customers onto the Weirdly platform
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and case handling skills
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organised and can manage contending priorities at once
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable record of providing customer satisfaction
- 2-3+ years experience in business to business & business to consumer customer support
- Experience with Support ticket software (Zendesk platform preferable)
*These are just a guide and we understand you might not tick them all, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Competitive compensation
- All of the standard perks that other start-ups do (options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave)
- We have a distributed workforce. No clocking in our clocking out. You will be empowered to work autonomously to suit your lifestyle
- Moderate travel across ANZ when possible and the “Trans-tasman Covid Bubble'' is create
Where to now:
Apply and complete our quiz to get to know us more - https://quiz.weirdlyhub.com/quiz/weirdly/get-weird-ocs