AWS Integration/Solution Architect
- Kirkland Way, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Webtellect is an established software consulting firm. We are equivalent to the finest "custom home builders" as it applies to software. We build software for those companies who have funding but not the resources, or for those companies who have the resources but not bandwidth. We analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and learn from our engagements to improve for the next. We all share a passion and joy for software excellence. As such, Webtellect consultants are highly coveted.
- Establishes integration standards and provides leadership to the Enterprise Scheduling project team. Is a liaison between the Enterprise Scheduling program and the ViacomCBS Enterprise Integration Application (EAI) department.
- Converts complex functional specifications on business problems into programming specifications.
- Interfaces with many business analysts, project managers, and/or customers to clarify requirements, including those that involve multiple interdependent systems/applications, and significant business risk.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for a system, considering its interfaces and interdependencies with other systems.? performs coding and/or configuration to meet documented needs, utilizing a variety of procedures and techniques.?
- Tests own and others work, contributes to the development of test plans and participates in post-implementation reviews.
- Coordinates with multiple project groups to resolve systems issues and advance integration projects.
- Conducts code reviews as appropriate for quality and adherence to standards.
- 10 years+ integration experience preferred
- Is an expert in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) paradigms and strategies. Has many years of direct experience in at least one top tier ESB
- Is an expert in enterprise integration paradigms, patterns and designs. Has participated in major integration projects delivering real-time, batch, application and data integration solutions
- Is proficient in at least one major coding language
- Is well versed in industry standard protocols and formats (e.g. RESTFul, SOAP, xml, json, AMQP, JMS, delimited, OAUTH)
- Is proficient in Linux and Windows O/S
- Understands the principle of messaging and has experience with a message bus
- Deep cloud experience – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Proficient in SQL and understands the basics of RDBMS and no-SQL models
Technical expertise preferred
- Mulesoft, Java and/or Python, RabbitMQ, AWS cloud services, Linux, OAuth 2
- Must be supreme communicator, capable of reporting directly to Senior VPs and above
- Within the scope of the program is the single point of contact for all integration and ESB architecture
- Understands and conforms to compliance, SOX, GDPR and like standards.
- Can produce clear and concise project plans, status reports and issues lists
- Can manage project team member leads
- Entertainment, scheduling business knowledge preferred
- Functions independently. Handles project level issues without direction. Recognizes and escalates program level issues
- Works within a predefined budget of time and money
- Makes hiring and firing recommendations of consultants for the same vendor
- Selects appropriate integration tools for the program in consultation with client EAI
- US Citizens or Green Card holders only
- Will be W2 hourly Employee of Webtellect
- Long-term contract