AWS Cloud Data Engineer
- 411 S Main St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Webtellect is an established software consulting firm. We are equivalent to the finest "custom home builders" as it applies to software. We build software for those companies who have funding but not the resources or for those companies who have the resources but not bandwidth. We analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and learn from our engagements to improve for the next. We all share a passion and joy for software excellence. As such, Webtellect consultants are highly coveted.
To design, development, and enhancement of our AWS data environment.
- Experience setting up AWS Data Platform – AWS CloudFormation, DevelopmentEndPoints, AWS Glue, EMR and Jupyter/Sagemaker Notebooks, Redshift, S3, and EC2 instances.
- Track record of successfully building scalable Data Lake solutions that connects to distributed data storage using multiple data connectors.
- Must have a background in data engineering – Data Warehouse Development experience would be perfect
- Must have strong skills in SQL, Python, PySpark, and AWS
- Experience in designing, developing, optimizing and troubleshooting complex Data Pipelines using Spark cluster
- Ability to lead proofs-of-concepts and then effectively transition and scale those concepts into production at scale through, engineering, deployment and commercialization.
- Serve as an expert; envision and integrate emerging data technologies, anticipate new trends to solve complex business and technical problems.
- 6 month contract.
- ** No 3rd parties. **
- ** No Visas allowed **