Mid-Level+ React UI Developer
- 411 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Webtellect is an establish software consulting firm. We are equivalent to the finest "custom home builders" as it applies to software. We build software for those companies who have funding but not the resources or for those companies who have the resources but not bandwidth. We analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and learn from our engagements to improve for the next. We all share a passion and joy for software excellence. As such, Webtellect consultants are highly coveted.
Our client is a $100M+ insurer who provides an online portal for small businesses (up to 25 employees) to shop for and buy business insurance. Products are underwritten by an American Family Insurance subsidiary (Midvale Indemnity).
We are building the next generation online portal to offer a variety and additional products to small businesses.
The application is built on React + GraphQL, connecting to Java-based micro services. The responsibilities on the team will be developing the dynamically-driven UI in React. The team member will join existing development for a couple months to learn the patterns and framework, then start development of UI as related to new lines of business.
- 3+ Years of enterprise software development experience
- 2 years ideally of React development, including modern features such as hooks
- 2 years CSS, HTML
- 1 year Apollo Client / Apollo Server
- 1 year Fromik forms
- 1 year GraphQL understanding
- Ability to work with shifting requirements, start-up like environment
- Daily scrum, managing and creating Tasks and Stories within Jira, will be critical.
- 6 month contract.
- ** Local, onsite only in Pioneer Square, Seattle, WA. **
- ** No 3rd parties. **
- ** No Visas allowed **