Sr. SharePoint Developer
- 11335 NE 124th St, Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Webtellect is a software design and engineering firm, providing.expert software design and development services, as well as staffing and full-time recruiting, to a suite of clients. We are passionate about technology, and utilize such in the pursuit of solving business and real-world challenges. We have multiple vertical markets in which we engage and offering targeted services, and therefore we do not live and breathe in only a "single technology" or "one-technology-fits-all" mindset. We have a driving passion for software excellence.
Our client delivers market-leading services and solutions to clients worldwide. They are helping companies take on some of the world’s most critical and complex issues, including retirement funding and healthcare financing, risk management and regulatory compliance, data analytics and business transformation.
Through a team of professionals ranging from actuaries to clinicians, technology specialists to plan administrators, we offer unparalleled expertise in employee benefits, investment consulting, healthcare, life insurance, and financial services, and property and casualty insurance.
The Senior SharePoint Developer supports, enhances and replaces a portfolio of solutions ranging from out of the box SharePoint applications to custom code. This position plays a lead role in refactoring important legacy solutions to the cloud.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Software Design and Development
- Lead design and code reviews and provide development input to other on and offshore developers.
- Use an agile approach to SDLC to work with team members in three-week sprints. As a developer, you will size your efforts and define tasks based on clear user stories and acceptance criteria. Azure DevOps online is used to plan and document the work of the team.
- Produce technical design documents that translate business and functional requirements into system requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective solutions meeting business
- Prototype and implement solutions that meet performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Integrate and troubleshoot SharePoint custom developed web parts /features/workflows/timer jobs and web services using Visual Studio.
- Develop and support search driven intranet for published content and collaboration.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in information technology or software development) or equivalent strong work experience.
- 5-7 years experience developing custom web-based solutions with SharePoint 2013, 2016 or Office 365.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft PowerApps, Team Site setup and configuration, web parts and custom workflows.
- Source code management experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps and GIT.
- Proven experience working with Agile SDLC methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
- 2+ years of experience using React or Angular and TypeScript.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Graph, hub sites, OneDrive, Stream.
- Local, onsite only
- No 3rd parties.
- No Visas allowed
- Some travel required