- 11335 NE 124th St, Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Webtellect operates with the zeal of a start-up, to provide expert software design and development services to a suite of clients. We are not the firm where folks can put the feet up, enjoy a paycheck, and mill around the water cooler. We are the firm that is passionate about technology, and utilizing such in the pursuit of solving business and real-world challenges. Work hard, play harder. Our clients have defined budgets and we are held to higher expectations. We have various vertical markets we attack offering relevant solutions, and therefore we do not live and breathe in only a "single technology" or "one-technology-fits-all mindset." Each project potentially offers something new. We have a driving passion for software excellence. Feathers in our cap includes the development of interactive exhibits for the Visitor Center of the world’s largest philanthropic organization, custom enterprise platform development for the largest drilling company in the U.S. Oil and Gas industry, Medical Record solutions, and giving back to our community through various programs.
We have a great opportunity with our client, Avanade (Microsoft/Accenture joint venture), working on a SharePoint project. This will be a huge project working with exciting new technologies.
- Information architecture and Design
- Performance management and design
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Good communication skills
- The expected work is that the person will talk to different teams and stakeholders and then make the changes/development.
- Working with the customer and understanding the requirements
- Experience working with SharePoint Online / SharePoint 2016 / Office 365
- Experience in Client side technologies (JS, React, Typescript, CSS)
- Experience in .NET related technologies
- Experience in new SharePoint framework
- Local, onsite only
- No 3rd parties.
- No Visas allowed
- Some travel required