Programme Associate, Learning Technology, Client Solutions
- 11 Slim Barracks Rise, Singapore 138664
Wealth Management Institute (WMI) was established in 2003. Founded by GIC and Temasek, we are the leading training provider for wealth and asset management in Asia. Our programmes serve wealth managers, asset managers, investment advisors, lawyers, trust professionals, wealth planners, high net-worth families and financial regulators across Asia. Our mission is to build capabilities, advance knowledge and nurture innovation and expertise in wealth management, asset management and other disciplines related to financial services.
This role reports into the Client Solutions team at WMI.
- Provide learning technology set up to deliver training programmes using a range of virtual training platforms and tools such as Webex, Zoom, Teams etc.
- Provide training & learning management system (TMS & LMS) support and technical assistance to ensure functionality and timely set up of classroom and online learning courseware and assessments.
- Manage online learning user enquiries and issues, supports annual update and user acceptance testing, as well as monthly reporting.
- Support programme team to ensure the smooth running of training programmes and processes.
- Handle applications and enrolments in TMS/LMS to issue invoices and e-certifications.
- Extract, organise and analyse MIS related to learner’s records, trainer and participant ratings, participant profiles, completion progress for certification, etc.
- Liaises with clients from various financial services industries such as private banking, priority banking, consumer banking and insurance.
Minimum Education and Skillset:
- Degree or diploma in a recognised university or polytechnic in engineering, IT, computer or data science. Other disciplines are welcome as long the individual is technically proficient and competent with technology and digital platforms.
- Fresh graduates are welcome, as well as those with between 1 to 3 years of working experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and skills in managing TMS/LMS and managing training using Zoom, Teams, Webex and other virtual delivery platforms will be a strong advantage.
- Good with MS Office Powerpoint and Word and highly proficient in Excel.