Localization QA Tester (LQA)
- 28738 The Old Rd, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
- Employees can work remotely
WayForward has been developing video games in Southern California for over 30 years. In that time, we have launched hundreds of games with partners such as Activision, Apple, Capcom, Disney, Konami, Sega, WB, Universal, and many more! Our games are known for their classic, satisfying gameplay, beautiful art and animation, and compelling characters, story, and worlds. They have routinely received top scores on Metacritic and a multitude of awards and nominations from media outlets such as IGN, Gamespot, Destructoid, and Polygon. Notable titles include: The Shantae series, Mighty Switch Force, A Boy and His Blob, DuckTales: Remastered, Aliens: Infestation, Contra 4, and games based on popular brands including Adventure Time, Batman, Silent Hill, Double Dragon, and Marvel.
WayForward is looking for Bilingual Localization QA testers interested in Linguistics or Translation. Candidates must have native speaker fluency in one of the following target languages: French or Italian. Testers will be asked to perform complex linguistic and functional testing of localized software applications. Testers will identify, analyze and report localization and functional bugs.
- Bilingual, translator-level fluency in native language (French OR Italian).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Workspace is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team under time-sensitive/stressful situations.
- Experience with QA functional testing - preferred.
- Access to a PC capable of gaming.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.