- 28738 The Old Rd, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
- Employees can work remotely
WayForward has been developing video games in Southern California for over 30 years. In that time, we have launched hundreds of games with partners such as Activision, Apple, Capcom, Disney, Konami, Sega, WB, Universal, and many more! Our games are known for their classic, satisfying gameplay, beautiful art and animation, and compelling characters, story, and worlds. They have routinely received top scores on Metacritic and a multitude of awards and nominations from media outlets such as IGN, Gamespot, Destructoid, and Polygon. Notable titles include: The Shantae series, Mighty Switch Force, A Boy and His Blob, DuckTales: Remastered, Aliens: Infestation, Contra 4, and games based on popular brands including Adventure Time, Batman, Silent Hill, Double Dragon, and Marvel.
WayForward is looking for an experienced Producer to join our development team. A qualified candidate is a responsible, proactive, detail oriented, problem solver who enjoys being a team player!
Core responsibilities include creating and managing schedules, collaborating with individual team members and functional groups, communicating with our clients and partners, regularly updating our management team, and ensuring deliverables are met on time and at quality.
- 5+ years of game development experience
- Managed development teams of 20+ members
- Shipped console and/or mobile games
- Created multi-discipline development schedules
- Familiar working with task/bug tracking software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- AAA game development experience
- Shipped games using Unity and/or Unreal engine
- Managed external resources
- Programming, Design, Art, or QA background
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.