- 28738 The Old Rd, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
WayForward is an independent videogame developer based in Valencia, California.
Over a quarter century we’ve become one of the biggest independent developers out there, and house some of the finest talent in the video game industry. We’ve built our reputation on solid gaming fundamentals, feature-quality character animation, and flexibility and know-how when it comes to bringing entertainment brands into the world of gaming – both original characters of our own design, or comic book and tinsel town favorites. Over the last few years we’ve become mainstays in the area of rebooting classic game series.
We want to create the most entertaining games under the sun. Our goal is to engage, delight, surprise, and match wits with gamers of all ages on whatever devices they can be found!
Wayforward is seeking a Graphic Designer/UI Artist to join our team on a full time basis. The ideal candidate has a strong background in designing marketing material for games, and is also well rounded enough to fill in as a User Interface artist when needed.
- Graphic Design and Composition of physical and digital assets:
- Promotional materials (social media, press kits, etc.)
- Digital Storefront materials (including key art, achievements, etc.)
- Product Packaging (box art, product labels, etc.)
- Logo Design
- Web(site) Design (art, not engineering)
- Designing Style Guides
- Physical Goods Conceptualization (t-shirts, posters, soundtrack covers, etc.)
- Motion Graphics (.gifs or art pieces optimized for video content, trailers, etc.)
- Experience in Video Capture, Video Editing, and Streaming is a bonus
- 2 years experience in graphic design
- Game industry experience is a plus
- Experience in UI/UX design for games is a big plus
- Great communicator
- Self starter
- A passion for making and playing games
This is a full-time on-site position.