3D Character Artist
- 28738 The Old Rd, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
WayForward is an independent videogame developer based in Valencia, California.
Over a quarter century we’ve become one of the biggest independent developers out there, and house some of the finest talent in the video game industry. We’ve built our reputation on solid gaming fundamentals, feature-quality character animation, and flexibility and know-how when it comes to bringing entertainment brands into the world of gaming – both original characters of our own design, or comic book and tinsel town favorites. Over the last few years we’ve become mainstays in the area of rebooting classic game series.
We want to create the most entertaining games under the sun. Our goal is to engage, delight, surprise, and match wits with gamers of all ages on whatever devices they can be found!
WayForward is seeking an experienced 3D Character Artist for a mobile game. We're looking for a talented artist with a good grasp of anatomy, form, and design. The characters for this game will be stylized, and all textures will be hand-painted.
- Expert understanding of character design, anatomy, and proportions
- Specialization in modeling stylized characters
- Great hand-painted texturing skills
- Experience working on console or mobile game assets
- Expert Photoshop, ZBrush, 3dsMax/Maya Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Passion for making and playing games
This is a per-project position, that will last for 10 months, but for artists that work out well there is a good chance of being kept on for future projects.
This an on-site position.