Management Consultant - Cybersecurity - Internship
- 21/F, On Building, 162 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, hk
We are a global consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to Fortune 500 organizations. We work collaboratively with our clients to plan strategic business transformation and seamlessly turn strategy into action. We have the unique capacity to combine industry expertise, knowledge of business functions, and technological know-how. We are stock listed in Europe, and draw on 3,500 employees across four continents, with offices in Paris, New York, London, Hong Kong, Philadelphia, Brussels, Geneva, Luxemburg, and Casablanca.
Wavestone is also an equal opportunity employer, and recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
Our Hong Kong office is expanding, driven by demand in the Cybersecurity area. We are looking for an Analyst or a Consultant to join us as an intern full-time. Our internship program will give a comprehensive understanding of what we do at Wavestone and can lead to a full-time position offer.
Our Hong Kong office is expanding significantly, driven by market demand for consulting advice/support. This continued growth has created opportunities for Consultants. This is an outstanding opportunity for talented people to have a fast-growing career and help in shaping the future of our Hong Kong office.
- Deliver projects covering a broad range of Cybersecurity and Digital Risk topics, and occasionally Digital Transformation, IT strategy, Business Transformation
- Perform research and analysis, including interviews with clients to gather input, consolidate the findings and provide recommendations to clients
- Develop and deliver presentations to communicate findings to clients
- Develop and enhance client relationships
- Support business development activities such as drafting and presenting proposals
- Final year student (Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent)
- Strong problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge or understanding of IT/cybersecurity topics
- Ambition to grow consulting as well as technical skills, and a strong work ethic
- Professionalism in attitude and conduct; exhibits honesty and integrity and can build trust with internal teams and stakeholders
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Major in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity
- Prior digital transformation/IT or data analysis experience
- First experience in consulting/advisory or project management
- Command of Microsoft Office
- Command of an additional language
We offer you:
- The ability to work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development, with ongoing coaching, training and mentorship
- Entrepreneurial opportunities by being part of a fast-growing consulting firm