- 722 N High School Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46214, USA
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Wabash Valley Power is a not-for-profit electric cooperative and wholesale provider of reliable, affordable electricity to our 23 electric distribution member cooperatives. These cooperatives in turn serve more than 300,000 homes, businesses, and farms in Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri.
As a not-for-profit co-op, we do things a bit differently'and that's the point. Because we aren't influenced by shareholders, we make our decisions with our members in mind. That means we value things like teamwork, and putting families first. It also means a business model that's designed for stability and growth. It's a Deliberately Different approach to the energy industry, and that's great news for the people who count on us.
What You'll Get
We believe what benefits our employees benefits our company. That's why we put employees first'your health, your family, and your development. These aren't just slogans: We offer continuing education, flex time, health benefits, a 401(k) match and pension plan, and much more. Here are just a few of the things that make our company culture unique:
· No Sweat -We offer a wellness program that includes a payroll credit for medical insurance, cash for gym fees, and extra vacation days for participating. We'll even throw in a discounted Fitbit to keep you on track!
· Flex Time -Our flexible schedule means you can work in your appointments or family events and maintain a comfortable work-life balance.
· Stay in School -We value employees who have a desire to learn, so we provide funds for continuing education. We also offer in-house training and ongoing development through our internal GROW program.
· Keep it Casual -When you work for us, you work in comfort. Blue jeans are the norm in our office and we make them look good!
· Work Hard, Play Hard -We reward our employees with generous vacation time, to the tune of up to five weeks off a year. Even our new employees receive credit for prior work experience.
At Wabash Valley Power we have diverse employment opportunities such as information technology, accounting, marketing, transmission development and engineering and operations, to name a few, and our company is interested in qualified candidates to join our team! If you don't find a current job opening that matches your experience, please complete the Professional Application so we can maintain your application on file in the event a relevant job is posted. We will maintain Professional Applications for up to one year.
Thank you for your interest in Wabash Valley Power!
Qualifications will vary depending on the position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.