Territory Manager - GTA
- 1415 Joshuas Creek Dr, Oakville, ON L6H 7L9, Canada
WW Canada is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The Territory Manager is responsible for delivering constant quality of staff and workshops, studio team member engagement, recruiting the best talent and taking the right actions to achieve financial metrics and workshop profitability.
People Management and Leadership
- Recruit and hire outstanding Coaches and Guides
- Identify new sources and ways of attracting new coaches and guides
- Ensure the right quality of Coaches by establishing robust selection processes and develop new tools to constantly improve leader performance.
- Identify and promote successful Coaches and Guides for other roles.
- Build a team environment in the Wellness Workshop and throughout the territory/area
- Establish an environment that fosters the transfer and exchange of knowledge and ideas
- Communicate to staff through staff meetings, smaller group meetings, emails and calls of changes impacting the members, staff and company. Understands the importance of keeping staff well informed.
- Resolve employee relations issues and complaints, finding best solutions and outcomes.
- Inspire and motivate staff by leading by example the corporate values and service vision.
- Work hand in hand with the Learning & Development Specialist to build the knowledge, skills and abilities of Studio Team Members.
- Liaise with Corporate - give feedback about leader morale, issues and improvement opportunities.
Workshop Quality and Member Experience
- Ensure high workshop quality through regular workshop quality checks (studio visits) and through effective partnership with Learning & Development.
- Resolve issues and member complaints. Seek proactive solutions to ensure high member satisfaction.
- Implement program development changes according to the plan.
- Look for ways to improve the member experience.
- Take ownership and drive the business of the territory/area.
- Clearly communicate territory/area and national business priorities.
- Create Annual, Seasonal and monthly business plans.
- Ensure effective distribution of workshops and all lines of business in territory/area.
- Have a pulse on the market and identify areas for further meeting openings.
- Keep close track of competitor locations and activities.
- Manage all Real Estate Projects.
- Manage territory/area expenses in a way that makes sense for continued success and growth.
- Create plans on new meetings opportunities, explore with the Regional Director and execute on the agreed-upon plan.
- Identify where consolidations and closures of workshops are needed through constant optimization analysis
- Responsible for driving business results in the workshop business in terms of: retention, enrollments, product sales & attendance
- Physically manage moves/relocations in both fixed and travel locations
- Responsible in the negotiation of leases/contracts in both fixed and travel locations
- Ability to identify potential new areas of growth within the Territory
- Minimum Post-Secondary Education or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- French-English Bilingual (Required for Quebec Only)
- Ability to identify, recruit and retain great talent.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills & ability to succeed in situations with conflicting priorities
- Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to influence positive outcomes.
- Driven by member success.
- Motivates and inspires others (through good listening skills, a high level of energy and optimism)
- High customer orientation
- Strong business and sales acumen
- Results-oriented Well-developed problem-solving skills & ability to succeed in situations with conflicting priorities
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Thorough understanding of WW program and processes
- Ability to use G-Sutie and Excel-based reporting for territory management (retention report, MCR, mapping, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.