French Bilingual Contact Centre Agent - Voice - Tier One
- 1415 Joshuas Creek Dr, Oakville, ON L6H 7G4, Canada
WW Canada, Ltd.
A Global Mindset
We Inspire Healthy Habits for Real Life*
*For People, Family, Communities, for Every Body
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
Location: Please note this Location is REMOTE
Shifts: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Integrated Support Agent (Tier One) provides the best in customer service, support, satisfaction and advocacy to all current and prospective WW Members. This role is required to communicate accurate & regional specific information to all contacts regarding the WW Program, policies, procedures, fees and WW Studio locations & times. The Integrated Support Agent effectively provides first level support to Members via our telephone and online chat channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all inbound customer inquiries, including voice and chat in a timely manner
- Provide professional customer service through scripting and knowledge-based skills, in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Accurately relay current WW Program and promotional information, which includes providing support to Members with their wellness and weight loss journey with regards to account and billing inquiries, and assisting with the usage and functionality of our digital tools
- Provide assistance to Members with their online account activations and maintenance
- Connect and build rapport with Members, by being proactive and sincere when responding to issues & concerns, and provide solutions that meet Member needs
- Determine when to properly escalate unresolved issues and concerns to Tier Two Integrated Support Agents
- Make every effort to retain customers who express their wish to cancel their membership, or reduce the level of membership, using first level save strategies
- Navigate through Member data screen(s), while maintaining voice or chat conversations with Members to review Member history, identify service needs and/or update Member information
- Meet all KPIs targets set by the department on a monthly basis
- Increase Member enrollment by capturing prospect email addresses for future Marketing initiatives
- Actively participate in regular meetings, coaching and training sessions
- Minimum three years bilingual Customer Service experience preferably in a call centre environment
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work professionally & efficiently with minimal supervision, and to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including G-Suite and including the ability to work in a web based application environment
- Experienced and well versed with the functionality of smartphones and tablets
- Willingness to continually participate in self-improvement and skill development training
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.