French Bilingual Service Desk Specialist
- 1415 Joshuas Creek Dr, Oakville, ON L6H 7G4, Canada
WW Canada, Ltd.
A Global Mindset
We Inspire Healthy Habits for Real Life*
*For People, Family, Communities, for Every Body
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
Number of Open Positions: 2
The French Bilingual Service Desk Specialist will provide remote technical support to all WW studios and its remote Studio Team Members (STMs) across Canada covering 12-16 business hours per day & 7 days per week including weekends on various and alternating shifts. The incumbent will specialize in the use of mobile POS devices, thin clients, and proprietary application utilizing cloud-based MDM solution. He or she will also operate a depot service department including Asset Management and all logistical aspects involved in hardware provisioning, break-fix and warranty return procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting PC/mobile devices/peripherals, to diagnose hardware/software/network issues through troubleshooting skills, research, and isolation steps.
- Apple IOS platform user support
- Coordinate entire support for the clients both in house and remote users from ticket initiation until resolution
- Support WW Canada Executives
- Support of small retail location networks and network devices such as modems, routers, APs, payment devices;
- Preparation and delivery of equipment to local and remote users, and WW Studios
- Support multimedia, audio visual, and videoconferencing including live events
- Provide excellent customer service that includes communicating with end users by phone, in person and by email
- Presence of mind with quick decision and resolution when technical problems arise especially during live production, cable, and internet streaming of all events
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of tickets
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of held desk procedures, products & services
Hardware & Software Maintenance:
- Perform new hardware installation and upgrade.
- Maintain and implement Apple devices and PC workstations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software issues.
- Perform remote installation, configuration and upgrade of software applications using Airwatch MDM solution
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems in a timely manner
- Office 365 Administration
- Solid understand of Cloud solutions.
- Clear understanding of iOS, Android, smartphones and Tablets.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and drive root cause analysis (RCA) and issue resolution
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, and technical documentation.
- Ability to be clearly understood and able to provide support to users at their level.
- French language proficiency is required for this role
- 3-5 years of IT Support experience, University Degree or College Diploma, Certifications not necessary if experienced, but an asset.
- Knowledge of IT security principles and controls such as ITGC/SOX and PCI
- Proven track record of delivering results and committed to operational and service excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to efficiently manage time and workload, including planning, prioritizing, organizing and following through on tasks while maintaining close attention to details
Experience or familiarity Supporting with the following technologies:
- Zoom Room Technologies
- Cisco Phone Technologies
- Zendesk and JIRA Service Desk
- Mac / Windows Devices and Operating Systems
- MDM tools
- PC imaging/ Image management
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.