- 1415 Joshuas Creek Dr, Oakville, ON L6H 7G4, Canada
WW Canada, Ltd.
A Global Mindset
We Inspire Healthy Habits for Real Life*
*For People, Family, Communities, for Every Body
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The Ecommerce Team is responsible for the WW online store. The team handles all marketing, merchandising, creative direction and content strategy for the site and maintains cross-functional leadership to drive the business. We work closely with our Product ad Technology team on a day-to-day execution and long term strategic planning for the site. We work with both our internal Consumer Products team and new vendors to offer tools that help on a wellness journey.
We are seeking a passionate and detail oriented Manager, Ecommerce to join our team. This role will be responsible for driving growth through onsite development and optimization. Reporting to the Director of Commercial Development, this position will be responsible for managing the onsite environment and cross-functional needs of our Canadian Ecommerce business. Successful applicants for this role will demonstrate a generalist mindset, a flexible attitude towards responsibilities and an ability to adapt quickly to different tasks.
- Responsibility for the entirety of the onsite experience, ensuring all promotions, products and content is added to the site when require
- Create tickets for offshore team for site updates, including:
Creating new categories/products and update product attributes to facilitate enhanced experience and ultimately conversion
Executing promotional plans to maximize revenue and achieve gross margin targets.
General site updates, cross-sell, recommended products, and other unspecified site maintenance
- Lead and design A/B testing efforts to optimize the user experience across all devices
- Lead analytics effort to understand site and user behavior to identify opportunities to improve the experience
- Lead SEO efforts, including engagement with SEO/SEM teams, to incorporate best practices into our site experience and drive organic traffic to the site
- Internal requests for ecomm promotional codes - Produce codes, initiative QA process, provide codes ready for market to each team that requests (ex. Rewards ongoing)
- Manage and execute against ecommerce personalization strategy
- Manage R&R and Q&A tool and work with customer care to ensure user satisfaction with R&R engagement
- SME in user tools of our commerce platform
- Drive E-Commerce marketing strategy, tactical planning, promotional calendar, creative project timelines and content creation and deployment across key channels.
- Channels include: email, search, affiliate, social as well as internal channels
Monitor and report progress of online marketing efforts, sharing actionable insights and recommendations
- Responsible for overall management of our CA marketplace business
- Manage day-to-day relationship with agency who acts as an extension of our team to execute in this channel
- Work cross-functionally with Ecommerce Product Owner and Ecommerce Technology team to communicate issues and request feature enhancements
- Monitor the marketplace and competitive set for trends and new ideas related to the on-site experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or a related field required
- 6+ years of experience in a related rol
- 4+ years of experience in ecommerce merchandising, digital marketing, and commerce business practices/technologies a requirement
- Experience with content management and/or site production
- Experience with Magento, Shopify, IBM Websphere or another commerce platform a must
- Strong creative skills – can work with the creative team to provide direction and judge the effectiveness of creative assets and collateral, all with a mobile focus
- Comfortable working in digital marketing environment with a strong understanding of front end web development.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to think strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve
- Knowledge of Canadian marketplaces/ecommerce landscape desired
- Some proficiency in French language is an asset (but not required)
Candidate should be proficient in the use of the following platforms/tools:
- Microsoft Office: Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPointCRM: ExactTarget/Salesforce, Braze, Selligent or comparable provider
- Ecommerce CMS Platforms: IBM Websphere, Demandware, Magento, or similar
- Analytics: Google Analytics
- Google Tools: Google Search Console, Adwords Keyword Planner, Webmaster Tools, Google Trends, PageSpeed Insights
- Project Management Tools: JIRA, TRELLO
- Minimum shift/hours availability may apply
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.