Manager, Customer Experience Studio Communications & Support
- 1415 Joshuas Creek Dr, Oakville, ON L6H 7G4, Canada
WW Canada, Ltd.
A Global Mindset
We Inspire Healthy Habits for Real Life*
*For People, Family, Communities, for Every Body
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The role of the Manager of Customer Experience Studio Communications & Support is to educate and inform employees about the business in a timely and engaging manner. To provide strategic and tactical communications support and counsel to internal teams in relation to operational initiatives, in addition to supporting regional and global (US) initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a strategic advisor to various teams developing and implementing distinctive and effective internal communications strategies. This includes participating on project teams, writing communications plans, drafting materials and leveraging creative communications channels .
- Manage the various communications channels, including but not limited to email and intranet sites.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Customer Experience and cross-functional teams to manage the overall communications calendar, which includes a mix of proactive (Department-led Communications) as well as reactive (requests from all areas of the business).
- Ensure all communications have a consistent tone and voice and always relate back to the company’s objectives and priorities.
- Work closely with and maintain alignment with Director, Public Relations & Advocacy and the People department.
- Integrate with Customer Experience support team, providing coaching and direction, fostering high performance and employee engagement.
- Ongoing oversight of Customer Experience studio functional support and participating as an active player
- Regular weekly WW workshop and Studio Team Member interaction
- Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years experience in communications role
- Relevant experience in handling employee communications
- Ability to lead a team to deliver promptly and proactively to meet all project objectives and deliverables
- Excellent verbal communications and writing skills
- Experience in developing communications plans and addressing complex issues
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated customer centricity and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders
- Demonstrated time management
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work and adapt in a demanding, time sensitive environment with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of management and business divisions
- Demonstrated strong proficiency using Google Suite
- Accountability for operational execution with excellence
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.