Studio Coordinator - Regina
- #400 - 2101 E Quance Street, Regina, SK, Canada
WW Canada, Ltd.
A Global Mindset
We Inspire Healthy Habits for Real Life*
*For People, Family, Communities, for Every Body
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The Studio Coordinator provides support to the designated WW Studio location. The Studio Coordinator is required to actively work a minimum of 20-25 hours per week (based on the demands of the business) in order to maintain first-hand knowledge of service delivery, program content and member concerns. The main duties will be the administration, coordination and operational function of WW Studio.
- Facilitate Wellness Check-in's for drop-in members and encourage them to return for Wellness Workshops
- Drive sales of membership and product sales
- Answer WW members inquiries regarding program and products & encourage WW members to return for Wellness Workshops
- Ensure WW Studio layout is consistent with marketing requirements
- Ordering and arranging shipments and deliveries
- Maintaining and rotating current inventory and managing physical counts
- Maintaining sub-inventories for WW Studio locations as assigned
- Assist with the wellness workshop set up and tear down
- Manage the direct maintenance of cleanliness of the WW Studio and/or coordination of outsourced WW Studio maintenance
- Manage relationship with sub-contractors for floor mats and window cleaning (where applicable)
- Print weekly communication and make available to staff in an organized manner
- Coordinate hours and sessions of other open hour staff and maintain the required administration of this process
- Participate in training and mentoring support as requested by management
- Support recruitment of new WW Studio Team Members as requested by management
- Support coordination of local marketing initiatives as requested my management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and web-based applications, G-Suite an asset
- Ownership and active use of smartphone and regular access to Internet-enabled computer or tablet
- Superior organizational, communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven to work independently and efficiently
- Attend mandatory training program and staff meetings in order to develop skills and program knowledge
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.