Pre-Enrollment Specialist - Work From Home
- Position Type: Non-Exempt
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at wtwco.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Personal information provided connection with this opportunity is subject to Willis Towers Watson’s Applicant Privacy Notice.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
As a Pre-Enrollment Specialist (PES), you will have the rewarding opportunity to support Medicare eligible retirees (participants) across the country as a work from home opportunity, where you can feel the most comfortable and supported. We offer you a seasonal job opportunity to assist you with breaking through financial barriers, while still being able to enjoy working in your home with no commute through the daily havoc of traffic.
Your goal as a PES is to be a resource for our participants who are preparing to enroll, including verifying/updating profile information, helping participants navigate our website, and explaining the basics of Medicare coverage.
You will spend a large portion of your day in phone conversations with participants investigating and resolving issues in a fast paced team environment. This role is seasonal/temporary, but based on your performance you may be invited to take on other roles and responsibilities to help us effectively and efficiently service our clients and members throughout the rest of the year. This could be your chance to begin building your career with Willis Towers Watson!
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Effectively and empathetically assist participants over the phone
- Listen, assess, and understand client needs and questions using a consultative approach
- Identify the root cause of issues and effectively communicate solutions to participants
- Work effectively in multiple internal systems to solve complex problems
- Show patience and kindness to deescalate concerned callers
- Follow all compliance regulations for service and application inquiries
- Ensure internal and external service levels are met in a timely and high-quality manner
- Accurately track and report outbound contact attempts and identify possible trends
- Work with a team in a diverse, professional call center environment
- Other duties as assigned
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This role can be a seasonal/temporary or a full time regular position
- This position may be performed remotely or in office based on team needs
- Colleagues will be scheduled for 40 hour work weeks (overtime may be required during peak season); schedules can vary based on business need between 6am – 5pm MST (7am – 6pm CST)
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity. Although this role is open for remote work, you must be a current resident of Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, or Utah to be considered for this role.
- Proven success in a customer service and/or consultative sales environment
- Must be able to complete a paid intensive training program and pass a final test; training covers computer systems, Medicare, enrollment, fundamentals of a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), compliance regulations, application processes, and more
- Passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional verbal and written communication skills, consultative relationship building, and resourcefulness
- Possesses resilience needed to efficiently manage a steady stream of customer calls, while balancing compliance requirements and a variety of quality metrics
- Excellent active listening skills
- Self-motivated, highly analytical, organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate well to others and remain positive in difficult situations
- Ability to take direction, coaching and act positively to improve performance
- Technologically proficient: Basic knowledge of web navigation and Microsoft Windows navigation, typing and keyboarding with speed and accuracy, ability to manage multiple open computer windows and learn new computer systems (experience using dual monitors a plus)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work varying shifts/hours/days
- Life/Health insurance certification or ability to obtain certification a plus
Work from home requirements: Equipment provided!
- All applicants will be required to have a separate confidential and distraction free workspace so you can focus on delivering excellent customer service to our participants
- The applicant will secure and be responsible for paying their own internet expenses to include a minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/s and a minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Wired ethernet connection that meets upload and download speed requirements as noted above
- Applicants will be required to work during their assigned shift time which does include specified lunch and break times
- Hardware and software requirements and additional guidelines provided during the interview selection process
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.