- Rate Per Hour: £10.42
- Employment Type: Permanent - Term-time
- Weeks per Year: 37
- Contract Type.: Part Time
£10.45 an hour
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Catering Assistant we’re looking for?
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Catering assistant for the Holroyd Howe Stamford Senior School,
40 hours and will include a Saturday shift term time plus 3 weeks in the summer (37 weeks of the year)
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Catering Assistant with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings.
As a Catering Assistant you will…
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Ideally have experience working within Education catering
- Have good Health & Safety knowledge
- Flexible with a can-do attitude, customer focused
- Fun and enthusiastic
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
- Possess great customer service skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
- Access to gym, sports centre and pool on site
- Free meals whilst at work
- Career development opportunities
- HIT Apprenticeships for all experience levels
- Reward & recognition schemes
- People awards to celebrate our employees
- Work/life balance
- Employee Benefits Platform
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Prestigious working environments
- Team events scheduled throughout the year
- 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
“Holroyd Howe is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.