Kitchen Porter Driver
- Rate Per Hour: £12.00
- Employment Type: Permanent - 52 Weeks
- Contract Type.: Full Time
£12 per hour
Tuesday to Saturday working pattern but requires flexibility if needed by the business.
A full driving licence is required for this role.
If you are a Kitchen Porter and Stores Driver that is looking to work for a Company that puts their people at the heart of their business and would like to work as a Kitchen Porter Stores Driver in one of our highly prestigious education settings, then don’t wait and apply now as you could be the essential ingredient in our kitchen we are looking for.
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Kitchen Porter Stores Driver we’re looking for?
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of all kitchen utensils, serving dishes etc, together with kitchen machinery and floors, walls, fridges, shelving etc in the kitchen, storerooms and food preparation areas
- Driving the departments food van to make deliveries around the site.
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Ensuring compliance with food safety regulations and guidelines
- Assisting Chefs and Front of House Team as directed
- Full Driving Licence
- Knowledge of kitchen operations and equipment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Knowledge of food safety regulations and practices
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
- Free meals whilst at work
- Career development opportunities
- HIT Apprenticeships for all experience levels
- Reward & recognition schemes
- People awards to celebrate our employees
- Work/life balance
- Employee Benefits Platform
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Prestigious working environments
- Team events scheduled throughout the year
- 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
“Holroyd Howe is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.