- Rate Per Hour: £11.90
- Employment Type: Permanent - Term-time
- Weeks per Year: 40
- Contract Type.: Full Time
Term time - 35 hours per week
£11.90 an hour
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates. It means being able to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping chefs, building your knowledge and playing an important role in the smooth running of the operation.
- Helping with deliveries
- Taking responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of our kitchen and restaurant
- Learning simple food preparation skills.
- Assisting with customer queries
- Transporting food to secondary location
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
- Free meals whilst at work
- Career development opportunities
- HIT Apprenticeships for all experience levels
- Reward & recognition schemes
- People awards to celebrate our employees
- Work/life balance
- Employee Benefits Platform
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Prestigious working environments
- Team events scheduled throughout the year
- 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
“Holroyd Howe is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.