Senior Chef de Partie
- Employment Type: Permanent - 52 Weeks
- Contract Type.: Full Time
- Salary: Up to £27,000
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Senior Chef de Partie we’re looking for?
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Senior Chef de Partie with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings.
As a Senior Chef de Partie you will…
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Ideally have experience working within Education catering
- Have a progressive career to date
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Have a real passion for food and customer service
- Have good Health & Safety knowledge
- Be able to work within set budgets
- Know how to cost and plan menus accurately
- Be familiar with training and coaching a team
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
- Free meals whilst at work
- Career development opportunities
- HIT Apprenticeships for all experience levels
- Reward & recognition schemes
- People awards to celebrate our employees
- Work/life balance
- Employee Benefits Platform
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Prestigious working environments
- Team events scheduled throughout the year
- 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
“Holroyd Howe is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.