Hogarth - Project Executive
- Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Hogarth is the worlds-leading, cross media production implementation agency and unmatched in terms of capability, scale and quality. We produce advertising and marketing content for some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world.
Hogarth Australia are looking for a Project Executive to join their team in Melbourne!
The Project Executive will help manage the delivery of client production across all craft disciplines including
Design, Primary TVC & post-production, Social & Audience First Content, Photography, 2D/3D CGI, Web
build, Dynamic Digital Campaign and Print. They will have a natural knack for planning and organisation;
assisting the team in delivering projects on time and on budget. They will be eager to learn all aspects of
the production process particularly budgeting and scheduling, they will be client facing and be trained to
solve problems before they arise. They will provide impeccable professional assistance in the delivery of
projects and build strong relationships, whilst developing client and people management skills.
In order for our business to work, you will be required to spend time on certain areas. Your key
responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the development and delivery of project budgets and production schedules following detailed scope of work analysis;
- Assist in the management of integrated campaign production management across all media ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Assist in the management of multiple production activities with craft practice leaders and ensure synchronized workflow integration;
- Assist in the running of day to day projects;
- Communicate regularly with the Project Director to share client and operational knowledge and pro-actively make recommendations for improvements to process and client services;
- Assist in the management of budgets and finances to ensure accurate reporting and timely invoicing;
- Ensure quality of deliverables is checked and accurate at each stage of production;
- Provide support to the Project Director, Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, colleagues and management where required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to become a trusted extension of their team;
- Manage client cost, time and quality expectations through effective verbal and written communications;
- Communicate and identify areas of growth and opportunity and propose solutions to problems and challenges.
Candidates will have previous experience in a similar role, with impeccable project management and client
management skills. They must be able to demonstrate the following:
- An enthusiastic team player with 0 - 1+ years’ experience
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise simultaneous demands and adapt and respond appropriately;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service and client management skills with the ability to build rapport and manage ongoing relationships;
- Concern for quality and pride in all work produced; consistently careful and methodical with a strong eye for detail to ensure accuracy and consistent delivery;
- Ability and desire to embrace and manage change; comfortable with ambiguity - flexible and adaptable with a willingness to learn and ‘muck in’ where ever needed;
- Ability to work on own initiative; pre-emptive and proactive; constantly thinking ahead; demonstrating a hands-on and highly organised approach to all tasks;
- Ability to multi tasks seamlessly and manage responsibilities;
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with a proactive approach to all tasks;
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions independently, escalating when required;
- Intermediate computer skills (MAC & Office);
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
Project and client management
- Show the ability to prepare and present project budgets and cost proposals;
- Show the enthusiasm to learn production crafts alongside craft leads;
- Approachable and positive attitude to drive quick building of rapport with clients and colleagues.
The following are desirable, but not essential:
- Experience in a busy multi-discipline creative agency as a producer of all media;
- Experience in a creative production environment;
- Experience working with BCC Enterprise financial platform.
Our values created by our people are the thread that ties our culture together. How we behave as a community and the product we create for our clients, all centres on bringing our values to life.
Heart & Soul
We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all of our work. Our will to succeed is what makes us different. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way. We don’t believe in the status quo.
We don’t wait around for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have ego. We work hard. No shortcuts, no compromises. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We give direct message. It’s not always easy, it’s sometime uncomfortable, but it’s the right thing to do. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
We like each other and we enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. That’s good. We want to work with interesting people from many cultures. We demand great things of each other, but even when things are tough we don’t lose perspective and we never lose our sense of humour.
Hogarth is an equal opportunity employer committed to equality, diversity and social inclusion.