Kantar Public - Project Manager, level 2
- Perth WA 6000, Australia
Kantar Public is one of Australia’s leading providers of research and consulting services to federal, state and local governments, not-for-profit organisations and the education and utility sectors. We work with our clients, and often alongside advertising, public relations, digital and media agencies, to produce the highest quality consulting and research on topics that are high profile, meaningful and rewarding; from Australia’s obesity epidemic, to youth unemployment, road safety, social cohesion, drugs and alcohol, mental health and domestic violence (to name a few!).
The Australian team is part of the broader Kantar Public global team, and with offices in nine countries, we have access to leading thinking and technology from around the world.
In order to continue to grow our business and capitalise on our market strengths, we are recruiting for a Project Manager in Perth.
You will be responsible for the delivery of projects and own the day-to-day liaison with your clients. You will already know the basics of research and this role will enable you to take your knowledge to the next level, developing all your key skills in project management, analysis, reporting, research design and client management. You will be working with senior staff and clients to develop excellent research which enables us to deliver a true consultancy approach for clients.
Your key accountability within this role will include:
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis to develop strong relationships.
- Responsibility for project management and delivery, owning all the processes and the budget for direct costs.
- Developing creative and accurate reports, presentations and proposal sections.
- Designing straightforward questionnaires, and efficiently managing the fieldwork process.
- Proactively seeking to improve ways of working and to create project and process efficiencies.
- Collaborating with the Perth team and the broader Kantar Public Australia team across the country.
And, of course, you’ll be doing amazing research and working with a team of more than 30 brilliant social and government researchers across the country.
- A background in research with 2+ years’ experience.
- Strong data literacy with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills and the ability to independently manage your workload.
- An ability to collaborate effectively to maximise the efficiency of the team and deliver best practice to clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (SPSS an advantage but not essential).
First and foremost, we do the work that all social researchers want to be doing – our size and standing within the government sector means we work on some of the most challenging societal issues of our time. We don’t do the small or boring stuff.
You will get the opportunity to work with senior researchers on highly topical issues and key challenges facing Australia, utilising the latest thought leadership and approaches to tackle the task ahead. You will have ownership of the project management, develop your own relationships with clients and contribute to the design, analysis and reporting stages – all the while growing and developing your own skills.
Our office is located in sunny Perth and comes will all the benefits that you would expect from a global business – we give you day off on your birthday, a clear promotion pathway, access to world-class learning and development opportunities plus exposure to a global network.
If you are looking for an opportunity which will enable you to get on a career path with a local and global organisation, doing work which makes a difference and enables you to progress and advance – this is the role for you.
Please apply online with your CV attached.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.