Geometry Global - Account Executive / Account Manager
- Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Geometry Global is an award winning agency who work with some of Australia and the world's most recognisable brands. Our Melbourne agency is a short tram ride from the CBD, on St Kilda Road. If you come and work with us, you'll be part of a fun, vibrant supportive team who are supported by great leaders who want the very best for their people.
Geometry Global, the world’s largest and most international brand activation agency, drives conversion, action and purchase through award-winning programs that change behavior and inspire people to buy well. With teams in 56 markets, Geometry Global has expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager, or experienced Account Executive who’s ready to take the next step in their career, to join our dedicated team. You will partner with our clients and the team to deliver fantastic work in both the shopper and experiential space, for a portfolio of clients.
The Account Executive/ Manager’s focus is the day-to-day organisation and administration of projects assigned to them. They will have a proven successes in client management with impeccable attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Beyond the administrative role, the successful candidate will take on the management and activation of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and to the clients expectations.
With the support of the Account Director, they will be responsible for keeping projects moving through the creative, planning, production and execution process. Key for this role is the ability to prioritise work load based on importance and deliverable dates of projects, keep track of budget and build great client relationships.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Account Director
The best things about this job:
- A supportive team who value each other and bring a sense of fun to work every day.
- A variety of awesome projects from experiential roadshows, product launches & trade incentives, through to shopper strategy and in-store activation, meaning no two days are ever the same.
- The ability to progress quickly if you possess the right skills – you’ll be given just the right amount of support and autonomy to enable you to shine.
- A selection of great clients across a variety of categories, including FMCG, sports & the service industry
- Minimum 2 years agency experience in events, experiential and/or promotions
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and experiential event executions, ideally degree qualified in marketing or a related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to relate well to a variety of people and build productive relationships, while still introducing elements of fun and humour in the workplace.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members.
- Demonstrates initiative – a proactive thinker and doer who is inquisitive, hungry to learn and looks for ways to make a difference.
- The ability to approach problem solving in innovative ways to gain the best solution.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to motivate other team members.
- Ability to debate constructively with clients in order to defend successfully the agency’s recommendations or point of view.
- Ability to take a brief from client and draft a creative brief for internal discussion.
As this is a full time permanent opportunity, only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Geometry Global is part of WPP AUNZ