Hogarth - Production Coordinator
- Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
Hogarth is the worlds-leading, cross media production implementation agency and unmatched in terms of capability, scale and quality. We produce advertising and marketing content for some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world.
We are looking for short or long term Production Coordinators to join our growing team.
The Production Coordinator plays an integral supporting role as part of the motion team, working alongside producers to guarantee our work is not only best in class it is always delivered efficiently and effectively. They assist with scheduling & budgeting on a range of projects, sourcing appropriate freelance crew and assisting in production administration. You will be a key point of contact with clients, agencies and crews assisting to keep projects running on time and on budget.
Working the Hogarth team, our agency partners and direct clients, you will be responsible ensuring the day to day production workflow is adhered to, defined, communicated and production standards are enforced.
WHAT YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR TIME DOING:
- Assisting producers with quoting and scheduling of projects and briefs;
- Assisting to raise/ open project numbers for jobs from our internal system;
- Assisting producers in sourcing talent, locations and other production requirements;
- Sourcing & booking freelancers with relevant and high quality skills when required ;
- Organizing and maintaining petty cash float for shoot productions & office;
- Organizing couriers & general day to day requirements when necessary as requested by the producers;
- Managing agreed small scale content projects from beginning to end;
- Assisting to ensure all paperwork is provided to freelancers for execution prior to start in order to set them up in the Hogarth System;
- Responding quickly to client and production requests to ensure efficient and effective production workflow
- Managing dispatch of TVC material vis Adstream and IMD;
- Liaising with CAD for appropriate TVC clearances;
- Maintaining lasting client relationships internally & externally.
WHAT IT TAKES
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A strong understanding of all aspects of production, and specifically post production & work flow;
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise simultaneous demands and adapt and respond appropriately;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service and client management skills with the ability to build rapport and manage ongoing relationships;
- Concern for quality and pride in all work produced; consistently careful and methodical with a strong eye for detail to ensure accuracy and consistent delivery;
- Ability to work on own initiative; pre-emptive and proactive; constantly thinking ahead; demonstrating a hands on and highly organised approach to all tasks;
- Ability to multi tasks seamlessly and managing responsibilities;
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with a proactive approach to all tasks;
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions independently, escalating when required;
- Intermediate computer skills (MAC & Office)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and autonomouslyIf
If this sounds like a good fit, make sure you get in touch!
Our values created by our people are the thread that ties our culture together. How we behave as a community and the product we create for our clients, all centres on bringing our values to life.
Heart & Soul
We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all of our work. Our will to succeed is what makes us different. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way. We don’t believe in the status quo.
We don’t wait around for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have ego. We work hard. No shortcuts, no compromises. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We give direct message. It’s not always easy, it’s sometime uncomfortable, but it’s the right thing to do. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
We like each other and we enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. That’s good. We want to work with interesting people from many cultures. We demand great things of each other, but even when things are tough we don’t lose perspective and we never lose our sense of humour.
Hogarth is an equal opportunity employer committed to equality, diversity and social inclusion.