FinancePlus - Accounts Payable Officer
- North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
Do you want to be part of a business with people that are passionate, excel at what they do, and believe that ideas create growth?
WPP AUNZ, is the leading communications services group in Australia and New Zealand and is home to industry leading brand such as Ogilvy, Young & Rubicam, GroupM and Kantar to name but a few. Collectively, we comprise of 5500 people working across 80+ companies in over 170 offices.
This is an exciting time of growth as we 'onshore' and centralise finance operations for the Australian and New Zealand businesses. We have established a shared service centre at finance ‘HQ’ in fantastic offices in North Sydney and looking to grow the team. As such, we're looking to hire multiple accounts payable positions, both contract and permanent and supervisory, to be fundamental members in team of 100+ finance professionals.
Your mission: - to provide dedicated accounts payable services for one or more WPP AUNZ businesses as part of a shared service team
- Performing accounts payable related duties in accordance with the cyclical calendar for processing supplier invoices, employee related expense claims and third party payments.
- Respond to supplier account queries and resolve any discrepancies.
- Manage payments of suppliers as per payment terms and prepare electronic funds transfer.
- Produce monthly reconciliation reports and ensure this reconciles to supplier statements.
- Assist with month end closing reports and reconciliations.
- Regularly monitor the completeness and accuracy of supplier records and master files.
We are interested to hear from you if you have 4 years’ minimum experience in the Accounts Payable field within a larger corporate (ideally as part of a shared services team).
You’ll have sound data entry and administration experience, advanced MS Excel skills and have used financial systems including ERP and electronic workflow solutions. (BCC and/or Maconomy would be desirable but definitely not essential). We’re looking for flexible and adaptable attitudes and people who can remain focused amidst an environment of constant change.
We strongly believe in building growth, unleashing people’s potential and creating the best practices in the market. Not only will you work from an awesome location and office but there are a range of great benefits on offer which include additional leave days and half day Fridays over Summer. You’ll also join us as a fundamental team member and your career will grow with the support and guidance of seasoned finance leaders.
Please apply with your resume and a short cover letter. If a new role in the new year is on your mind, please apply now!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.