Space Sales Executive
- Unit 2-1, Level 2, The Podium, Tower 3, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
WORQ is a coworking space in Kuala Lumpur, backed by Cradle, 500 Startups, Philip Capital, and many more prominent investors. Voted the Best Coworking Space of Malaysia by the Startup Rice Bowl Awards 2017 and Members' Choice Award 2018 Kuala Lumpur Winner by Coworker and Outstanding Incubator / Coworking Space 2018 by Malaysian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association; covering up to 100,000 sqft and growing, housing over 200 companies, we have been able to fuel collaboration on a scale never seen before in Malaysian startup history. It's a massive dream, and we're working passionately to fulfill it. We can't do it alone though - this is where you come in.
Position Summary: Person in charge in making sure all available units in the outlet is fully occupied.
- Sourcing, identify and develop new member to be part of our co-working space and manage relationships from onboarding to maintain an excellent working relationship
- Outbound lead generation- to independently source, manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Provide engaging and articulate information about WORQ’s value proposition to potential customers ranging from freelancers, SME to MNC’s
- Servicing existing customers and seizing opportunities to source for business opportunities
- Sales optimization is driven with strong Market Analytics
- Conducting market research and keeping abreast with the current market trends and demands
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports as required.
- Fast learner who is strong in both market and product knowledge of the company and industry
- Honest & Enthusiastic with an insatiable appetite for growth
- Self-starter individuals with a strong drive to achieve
- Proven Sales experience in real estate, coworking space and hospitality will be an added advantage