Outlet Manager / Assistant Outlet Manager
- Unit 2-1, The Podium, Tower 3, UOA Business Park No. 1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Section U1, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
WORQ is a coworking space in Kuala Lumpur, backed by Cradle, 500 Startups, Philip Capital and many more prominent investors. Voted the Best Coworking Space of Malaysia by the Start up Rice Bowl Awards 2017 and Members' Choice Award 2018 Kuala Lumpur Winner by Coworker and Outstanding Incubator / Coworking Space 2018 by Malaysian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association; covering up to 100,000 sqft and growing, housing over 200 companies, we have been able to fuel collaboration on a scale never seen before in Malaysian startup history. It's a massive dream, and we're working passionately to fulfill it. We can't do it alone though - this is where you come in.
Position Summary: In charge of the company's outlet overall performance. Ensuring everything is in order and smooth running for the satisfaction of the customers.
- Oversee the operation of the outlet and come up with ideas that will help your team improve
- Manage complaints, implement solutions and consistently engage with our members
- Analyze sales of the outlet to ensure goals are met
- Managing an amazing outlet team and work to establish a supportive and team-oriented environment
- Investigate and resolve members’ complaints in regards to comfort, membership or service rendered in a prompt and effective manner
- Preparing and submitting daily, weekly and monthly report
- Scheduling of daily manpower
- Liaising with building management/landlord on issues related to the building.
- Interview, train and onboard new staff.
- Overseeing stocks/supplies level.
- Ad hoc task as assigned by the management
Work Days: 5 Days (Monday to Friday; Saturday - as and when required)
Work Hour: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m
Saturday 9:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m
**Staff may be contacted if there is an emergency which requires attention
- A sharp mind with a positive attitude
- Experience in managing an outlet team
- Experience in Real Estate Industry involving managing tenants will be an added advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills ( Google Suite)
- Enthusiastic about learning and working in a team
- Bubbly personality and love interacting with others
Bonus points if you have:
- A sharp mind and a positive attitude