Director of Sales
- Unit 2-1, The Podium, Tower 3, UOA Business Park No. 1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Section U1/51A, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
WORQ is a coworking space in Kuala Lumpur, backed by Cradle, 500 Startups, Philip Capital, and many more prominent investors. Voted the Best Coworking Space of Malaysia by the Startup Rice Bowl Awards 2017 and Members' Choice Award 2018 Kuala Lumpur Winner by Coworker and Outstanding Incubator / Coworking Space 2018 by Malaysian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association; covering up to 100,000 sqft and growing, housing over 200 companies, we have been able to fuel collaboration on a scale never seen before in Malaysian startup history. It's a massive dream, and we're working passionately to fulfill it. We can't do it alone though - this is where you come in.
Position Summary: Person in charge of the sales revenue of the company with a proven track record. Talents are expected to have sound product knowledge, ability to strategize and skilled in negotiating complex deals.
- Developing business opportunities, expanding sales channels and implementing growth opportunities.
- Managing the Sales Team and ensuring that targets are meet
- Source, attract and closing deals with anchor tenants
- Managing customer relationships and ensure continuous engagement in delivering excellent sales service
- Develop and execute strategic planning to achieve sales target and expanding our customer base
- Partnering with existing and potential customers to understand their business needs and objective
- Great analytical skills to assess and drive sales results
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by Management
- Candidate to possess a Degree/ Diploma in relevant field or equivalent
- Experience in Property or Real Estate industry is required for this position
- At least 8 years of experience is required for this position
- Proven track record on sales experience - meeting or exceeding given targets
- Ability to drive sales from planning to closing stage
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and listening skills
- Self-starter individuals with a strong drive to achieve
- Must have good communication skills and strong command in spoken and written english language
To succeed in this position, you need to:
- Be able to advise founders in strategic management of the company, stakeholders and growth.
- Rock-solid management skills and entrepreneurial mindset to run a department and the outlet
- Assist founders and take charge of projects in strategic direction, management, hiring, stakeholders management and growth initiatives
Bonus points if you have:
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A sharp mind and a positive attitude