Sr. Integrated Project Manager
- New York, NY, USA
WONGDOODY is a brand experience agency with offices in Seattle and Los Angeles and New York. Since our founding in 1993, we have won hundreds of global awards for creativity and marketing effectiveness, while building a culture that consistently makes WONGDOODY one of the “Best Places to Work” according to Ad Age, the Puget Sound Business Journal, and the Los Angeles Business Journal. We recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. It is a very exciting time here at WONGDOODY. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the coasts with one goal in mind – human experience. Human experiences are the touch points that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. And those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys.
If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY is hiring a Sr Integrated Project Manager as part of our growing Project Management team. This role will be key to our growth efforts and will focus on leading integrated campaigns. This Sr. PM will be responsible for setting the tone and managing expectations internally and with clients against the agreed to deliverables. They will own the full project lifecycle from briefing and scoping through delivery. This includes resource management, project planning, budget development and risk mitigation in order to successfully deliver all aspects of the assignments.
The role includes:
- Ownership of projects of varying pace with some distributed teams and clients across NA and India
- Develop and finalize project plans, budgets and resources through collaboration with capability leads
- Active budget and resource management, forecasting burn and team utilization. Escalating upcoming risks to sr leadership.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team and clients, and manage fully lifecycle of the project (Brief, SOW, KO, Review, Delivery)
- Provides meticulous documentation of project status, financials, meeting discussions, action items and performance.
- Leads issue and risk mitigation. Escalation when necessary and owning the resolution.
- Utilizes project management and task management software such as: Trello, MS Project, Smartsheet, Asana, Jira, Workamajig
- Forward thinking on next steps and requirements
- Determines proper project approach – agile vs waterfall
- Empathetic to the team while always pushing for on-time and on-budget deliverables
- 5+ years’ of successfully managing projects of varying pace
- Proven examples leading project teams in either an agile or waterfall workflow environment
- Proven experience with digital projects and traditional ATL production
- Familiarity with UX/Product design a big plus.
- Relationship-building and people skills, with an ability to develop strong and trustworthy relationships across multiple teams and with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to ability to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment
- Calm, measured approach to high volume of work
- Experience in Apple (Keynote), Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Workamajig, Jira, Trello, Asana
- Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provided business summaries – project financials, forecast, tracking out of pocket expenses
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
WONGDOODY is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We are intentional about creating a space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.