Sr. Integrated Project Manager
- New York, NY, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY is hiring a Sr Integrated Project Manager as part of our growing Project Management team. This role will be key to our growth efforts and will focus on leading integrated/traditional campaigns and supporting product (UX) development projects. This Sr. PM will be responsible for setting the tone and managing expectations internally and with clients against the agreed to deliverables. They will own the full project lifecycle from briefing and scoping through delivery. This includes resource management, project planning, budget development and risk mitigation in order to successfully deliver all aspects of the assignments.
The role includes:
- Ownership of projects of varying pace with some distributed teams and clients across NA and India
- Develop and finalize project plans, budgets and resources through collaboration with capability leads
- Active budget and resource management, forecasting burn and team utilization. Escalating upcoming risks to sr leadership.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team and clients, and manage fully lifecycle of the project (Brief, SOW, KO, Review, Delivery)
- Provides meticulous documentation of project status, financials, meeting discussions, action items and performance.
- Leads issue and risk mitigation. Escalation when necessary and owning the resolution.
- Utilizes project management and task management software such as: Trello, MS Project, Smartsheet, Asana, Jira, Workamajig
- Forward thinking on next steps and requirements
- Determines proper project approach – agile vs waterfall
- Empathetic to the team while always pushing for on-time and on-budget deliverables
- 5+ years’ of successfully managing projects of varying pace with some distributed teams and clients across NA
- Proven examples leading project teams in either an agile or waterfall workflow environment
- Proven experience with digital projects and traditional ATL production, bonus if you are familiar with UX/Product design.
- Relationship-building and people skills, with an ability to develop strong and trustworthy relationships across multiple teams and with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to ability to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment
- Calm, measured approach to high volume of work
- Experience in Apple (Keynote), Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Workamajig, Jira, Trello, Asana
- Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provided business summaries – project financials, forecast, tracking out of pocket expenses
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.